The singing Tibetan bowls have their origin in Tibet. The Tibetan monks were the secret users of these bowls.
It’s been demonstrated that our thoughts and body is profoundly affected by the vibration and sound of singing Tibetan bowls. The sound of the bowls calms and relaxes the body and mind so that you can focus deeper within yourself. This is especially accomplished by massaging the body using the vibration and sound of these bowls.
Singing Tibetan bowls are made in India as well as Nepal. They are typically made of 3 or 5 metals. But some of those bowls are made of seven metals. This is especially the ones of high quality. As every bowl is handmade, none of these healing bowls is similar to the other.
Below are some things that you ought to follow to purchase singing Tibetan bowls.
1. Give yourself enough time to examine the bowls and find one that you like. Singing Tibetan bowls are usually known as healing bowls that may be utilized heal your body and mind. Moreover, they are used in meditation.
2. If you’re in a brick and mortar shop, test the bowl’s sound by striking it using a stick. Singing Tibetan bowls are played using a thick wooden stick with one end is covered with soft leather. You may choose either hit a singing bowl or rub its edge with the striker to create resonant tones which makes the bowl vibrate for quite a lengthy time. On striking it, the sound should resonate and last for some minutes with many layers of tones. The note should also be heavy and rich. When choosing, the bowl’s sound should touch your heart and impress you.
3. If you’re purchasing online, check if the site contains sound clips of these bowls available for sale. All of the great stores should have those sound clips. Additionally, they give you samples to check the quality.
4. The smaller the bowl is, the higher the pitch of the sound and the bigger it is, the lower and heavier the pitch gets. You really ought to find the proper ones based on the pitch of the sound you would like.
5. Another variable you should consider while purchasing the Tibetan bowl is the materials which are utilized to create it. The normal types are made of a mixture of two or five metals but the very special are made with a mixture of 7 metals. It’s possible to tell the difference in the richness of sound and vibration.
6. Finally, you should know if the bowl is handmade or machine made. Choose the handmade ones. That is the specialty and beauty of these singing bowls because the handmade ones are unique and special. Machine made ones are simply a duplicate of each other. Moreover, their vibration and sound is of low quality compared to the hand-made singing Tibetan bowls.